About the error
HP Envy 4500 is an all-in-one inkjet printer which allows you to scan and copy documents easily. It also facilitates Wi-Fi networking option which not only removes the hassle of wire but also makes the printing more efficient and systematic. More than this, this printer is compatible with windows and Mac operating systems. It offers auto duplex printing and scanning, flatbed design for efficient scanning and copying, and borderless photo feature. However, it’s a machine and it may face errors and issues while printing. Sometimes the print jobs get stuck in the queue and you can’t delete or cancel the print. Whenever you try to print jobs then it will work perfectly and when you try to print another job then it will get stuck in the queue. When you analyze the queue, you will find that the first job is completed but it gets stuck in the queue which never gets deleted and when you access it and flag it for deletion then the status changes to deleting but it never gets deleted. And if you go to the printers’ settings and click on the “manage” tab and start troubleshooting, you will find two entries; you can delete the first one and allow the job to print but the problem starts again for the next job.
Main reasons behind the error message
The main cause behind it is that the printer drivers are outdated.
- There might be a certain possibility that the downloaded and installed drivers are wrong or may not be compatible with the printer.
Some easy ways for resolving “HP envy 4500 all print jobs get stuck in the queue” issue
Fix 1: Restart the printer
- First you need to turn OFF the printer and then remove the power cord from the rear of the printer and then from the main electrical socket.
- Now wait for about a minute, then again connect the power cord into the printer’s rear and to the wall outlet.
- Once done, now you need to restart the printer and wait until it will get ready to print.
- Now try to print a job and check whether the issue is resolved or not? If not, then you can follow the given below step.
Fix 2: Check and examine the USB cable
- There might be a possibility that due to loose USB cable connections the jobs get stuck in the queue. For this you can do the given steps below.
- First try to reconnect the USB cable into the correct port type.
- Then try to print a job. If the same issue still persists then there might be chances that the cable is faulty.
- Try to replace and check for the same.
- First you need to uninstall and reinstall the printer’s driver. For this you can go to HP’s official website.
- Now you need to uninstall all the present HP software and then reinstall the updated ones through HP’s official website.
- Once done with the software installation and update process then you need to run the HP software diagnostic tool and perform each step.
- Now you need to download and install the Full HP Envy 4500 software.
- After that you need to run “HP print” and then “Scan Doctor 5.0”. This tool will remove all the stuck print jobs in the queue and also clear the spooler. More than this it also diagnoses other problems if they persist.
- Once done with the above steps then you need to try to print again and if you are still facing the issue then proceed with the given below step.
Technical Support for fixing the HP Envy 4500 printers’ print jobs stuck in the queue” error
In case you are still facing the same issue while printing the job then you can go to the HP expert’s team for support via 24/7, a team of skilled technicians will analyze the persisting issue and provide you the best possible solution. You can also use the HP virtual assistant for more details regarding the issue and product services.