Hp Deskjet 2635 is a very popular printer. It is an amazing and affordable printer with high efficiency. But sometimes users face the error of “Hp – Deskjet 2635 is not print anything” sent from a computer connected with wired. It is a very serious and problematic issue but you don’t need to worry just have a look at this article where all the reason and solution of error “Hp- Deskjet 2635 will not print anything” is given.
Reason behind error of “Hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything’’
- An incompatible operating system may lead to the error of Hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything.
- This error occurs due to a weak Wi-Fi signal.
- If you have recently updated your window then this problem can come.
- Hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything when the airplane mode icon is on.
Read Also-: Hp Printer Not Responding Issue
Some easy ways for resolving “Hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything’’issue
You can fix the error of hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything by following all these steps:
Step1: Installation of driver
- Firstly, connect your computer to the router and use an Ethernetcable to connect the printer.
- Turn on the printer, now remove the plug from the Ethernet port. Once done, now properly connect the Ethernet cable to right port.
- Go on printer driver.
- Now download the printer driver and click on the submit option to download the printer driver.
Step2: Clean printhead
- For this, you need check and examine the printhead very carefully. Ensure that your printhead isn’t obstruct. Clean your printhead manually if
You can print.
- Load plain and white paper into the paper tray.
- To select the setting, press down arrow in the control panel, and after that click on ok.
- To select tool, press down arrow, and now press ok.
To select clean printhead, press down arrow, and then press completed now Take a sample to print a page to ensure that error is resolved.
Step 3: Check Wi-Fi connection
- May be your printer is not connected to a wi-fi. In order to connect, you need to follow given below steps.
- Turn on your printer and click the right arrow key and press setup.
- From the setup menu, select your network.
- From the network menu, select set up wizard.
Step 4: Uninstall the OS print drive
- On the lower-left corner of the screen right-click the start button.
- Click on the search option and type device and printer.
- Now you need to on it to proceed further.
- Now click on remove device option.
- Your process to install the OS print drive is completed. Take a sample by print a document page to ensure that error of hp Deskjet 2635 won’t print is resolved or not.
Step 5: Use scan doctor and 123 hp printer
- Download and go on hp print and scan doctor. Select your printer device after installing it.
- Select my device is not listed and choose retry if the printer device is not listed.
- Now check that your connection problem is solved or not.
- From hp print and scan, doctor choose your network.
- Get support for the firewall software if installation is completed.
Step 6: Set your printer as default
- To open Run dialog press Window logo key +R on your keyboard at the same time.
- Now type control and click on enter option.
- After that from listed options, go to the “Devices and printers” option and click on to select.
- From the printer, section right-click on your hp printer and select Set as default printer.
- Now click on the yes option.
Printer error “Hp – Deskjet 2635 will not print anything” on window 7,8,10
This error occurs on window 8 as well as Windows 7 and 10. You have seen above the solution and reason for this error. You can solve the error hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything by following all the above steps. If you are not able to fix this issue by the above steps on window 7,8,10 then you can contact the technical support team of the hp printer.
Technical assistance for troubleshooting “Hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything” issue
In this article, you get to know the solution of hp Deskjet 2635 will not print anything in window 8. If still, this error persists after applying the above solution then you can contact the technical support team of the hp printer.