The very first few steps to get your printer working are:
- To get the drivers downloaded and installed on your device.
- Then connect your printer and device to the same wifi network.
Canon Pixma ix6820 Printer Driver Download & Installation
- You can just download the driver from Canon Printer website and follow the instructions.
- First and foremost, you must have a reliable internet connection.
- Proceed to the main website.
- Choose between Windows, Mac, and Linux depending on your needs.
- Now get into the drop-down menu & select ‘Download’ .
- Aside from that, you can just attempt to install it.
Installing the Canon Pixma ix6820 printer
You must first install Canon Pixma i6820 before proceeding. If you don’t know how to install it, all you have to do is follow a few simple steps outlined below:
To begin, go to the Canon Pixma ix6820 driver download page on the official Canon website.
- Now you must select your computer’s compatible driver version.
- After that, you must save this driver file to your computer and then locate the folder containing it.
- After you’ve chosen your desired settings, such as country, language, and time, you’ll need to go to the connectivity mode screen.
- You should now select the cable-free setup option from the wireless setup menu.
- The printer will now look for the same wireless network as your computer and display wifi network information.
- The Canon Pixma ix6820 printer installation process will now be completed after verification.
Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Wifi Setup
The Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Setup is a simple process that allows you to connect your wireless-enabled device to the printer. Once the drivers are installed on your device follow the below steps for Canon Pixma ix6820 wifi Setup:
- Now you must press and hold the wifi button on the printer’s front-facing side.
- Hold it until the white power light flickers, and then release it.
- You must go to the access point and push the WPS button within 2 minutes after the button turns blue.
- If you do not receive a setup DVD with your printer, you must obtain one from Canon’s official website.
You might be interested in : Canon TS3322 Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Setup on Windows
You must follow a few important tips to figure out how to proceed with Canon Pixma ix6820 Wireless Printers on Windows:
- Get your laptop turned on, then your Canon Pixma ix6820.
- Now you must connect your printer to the internet and then try to obtain appropriate printer drivers from Canon’s official website.
- Then you must attempt to set it up.
- When the driver installation is finished, go to the control panel and select ‘Devices and Printers.’
- After that, click ‘Add Printer,’ and you’ll be presented with a variety of options.
- Select a printer model that you’d want to include.
- After that, you must click on the Printer Setup button.
Canon Pixma ix6820 Mac Wireless Setup.
In essence, the Canon Pixma ix6820 wireless setup Mac enables you to connect to your printer without difficulty. To set up Canon Pixma ix6820 Wirelessly on Mac, follow the wireless setup instructions. Take a look at the steps listed below:
- First and foremost, make sure your Macbook, Printer and WiFi are turned on.
- After that, you must connect the printer to the same wifi network as the Macbook.
- Then, from Canon’s official website, you must download the necessary drivers.
- While the setup is running, you should install the drivers, and then select the ‘cable-less setup option.’
- After the installation procedure is complete, go to the menu and select the system and preferences.
- Then select ‘Printer and scanners.’
- You must now click on the ‘Plus sign’ to add a printer.
- A list of printers will now show; choose Canon Pixma ix6820 wireless setup on Mac from the list.
Connection on Macbook is complete!
Canon Pixma ix6820 USB Setup
You’ll need an undamaged 3 metre USB cable to connect your Canon Pixma ix6820 printer to your PC. However, you should be aware that Canon will not supply it; once you have it, all you have to do is follow a few simple steps, such as:
- To begin, you must first execute the Canon Pixma ix6820 setup file, which can be found on the website or on a CD.
- You must now follow the on-screen instructions before proceeding to the connection mode screen.
- After that, go to the ‘Network Setup Page’ and select the wired connection.
- After that, only connect the printer’s USB cable to the computer when the wizard screen advises you to.
- Once the connection is established, follow the wizard’s instructions to install the necessary software files on your computer.
- It’s done!
Common Issues With Canon Pixma ix6820
- Setup issues with the Canon Pixma ix6820 wireless printer
- Unable to print.
- Issues relating to the Canon Pixma ix6820 ink cartridge
- Canon Pixma ix6820 not working errors
- Error installing Canon Pixma ix6820 driver
- The Canon Pixma won’t connect to the internet.